Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Keep On Neon

Neon- i'm convinced it never goes out of style, correct me if i'm really off.  Anyways, i've been running a bright fluorescent spray paint experiment in my garage for the past couple days, and it's spurred an all-out neon obsession.  This is a combo of neon explosion and my favorite easy finds this week. here we go:

Blam! this flashy piece is eye-catching! dangly pearls, bright beautiful turquoise teardrop wire wrapped in the center and check out that killer hot pink rope. available at zurdokero but probably not for too long....
i really haven't seen anything much like these before! They're made our of leather, fringed to look just like feathers, and painted (in a one of a kind manner, might i add) in neon pinks, yellows and more.  found at love sexton.
Holy pink barbie, this color block light on hot pink necklace is a great find. It's my absolute favorite color combo, and this spiky statement necklace adds a whole new element of danger to the girly duo. Thank you Tessyla!
Good morning sunshine! These beaded, fringy, native american inspired earrings could not be a brighter yellow.  Perfect to top off a neutral or otherwise colorless outfit.  From shop name ziguidi.
Simple, understated, and bright as hell.  This super green wrap bracelet has a cool brass colored rectangle charm in its center.  Mercimarket.
BAM this monstrous beaded statement neckless is yum.  Huge beads, pink and bright orange (my number two favorite color combo).  This is at NobleHouseDesigns, which has so many neon goodies, it was hard to pick which to post :)
Um HI this neon yellow bracelet, made of crystal chain wrapped in super bright cord.  It's pretty and easy to wear but definitely refuses to be ignored! Found at brooklyn*stars.
If you have an etsy, and like neon, you're probably as in love with nutcasefashion as I am.  But if not, check out this beautiful neon necklace with funky, geometric features and multicolor chains hanging off of it.  Obsessed with chunky neon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    This is Connie from NutcaseFashion.
    Just want to say thank you for featuring my necklace :)

    Connie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome!!! I'm so impressed by your jewelry, every piece is outstanding! Thanks so much for looking at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Who am I?

I think Jimi Hendrix is my father, i hate not living on an island, and i love things that are too expensive to be practical. Oh, and I'm also a jewelry designer and college student. Check out my designs at http://www.etsy.com/shop/MiaMocha

Followers